Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yeah Soooo....


We had to evacuate my dorm building today...
It just turned 7 p.m. and I hear this massive knock on my door. "Hello? Mario? Everyone! We gotta get out we're evacuating the building!"
O_O
I immediately got my wallet, keys, and phone and got out of my room. We were all instructed to go to the cafeteria. At this point, my roommate and I had NO idea what was going on... We just went along with what was said... I'm not gonna lie... I was concerned... about all my stuff in the room! What if something happened to it all?!

Anyway, all of the South Hall residents were in the cafeteria just waiting... And waiting... And waiting... What were we waiting for? An answer... Why were we forced to evacuate? Well... It took them an hour to tell us what was going on... I think we could have heard about it sooner... Maybe right when we got to the cafeteria?!

Well what happened was there was a suspicious package left behind our building. The school didn't want to take any chances so they called the bomb squad, the police, and ordered us to evacuate. I don't know in what order but that's what happened. We were notified of this at 8 p.m. We were also told that we couldn't leave until the bomb squad finished their business. That would take an hour more.

So we waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally it was 9 and as promised... We got to leave! The administration actually stayed true to their word! I think that was awesome! But really... I lost TWO hours of my life for some package that turned out to be nothing at all! Oh well... I would rather have lost those 2 hours as opposed to exploding....

So yeah that was my night... Earlier today I had Intro to Psych and Figure Drawing. Both were pretty tight. In Psych we learned more about motivations and why we do certain things. In figure drawing we experimented with charcoal. I did pretty well if you ask me! :D.

Well that's all folks! Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

4 comments:

  1. i don't know the words that signify i'm blowing a raspberry, but i AM blowing a raspberry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you blowing a raspberry?! And for your information it's pthhhhbt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were smart you woulda taken a comic to read.
    ~:D

    ReplyDelete