Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Went Out Today

I did. I went to the mall. Walking. Man, I gotta get a car. I can't wait for it. It's gonna be awesome! Anyway, I didn't really do much there. I just wanted to get the hell out of the room. It was fun to leave though! I went to a Target, a Best Buy, and a Gamestop. I didn't buy anything from Target or Best Buy. I DID get 2 games from Gamestop though. I got my little brother "Lego Batman". I keep hearing great things from this franchise so I'm glad I got this for him. For me... I got "Drawn to Life"! This is a game where YOU get to decide what your hero looks like! Yes!! YOU get to draw what character you play as!!! Oh man I can't wait!!! I have SOOO many ideas for who I will be playing as! No!!! Not Mario! I'm thinking of all the characters I've made over the years! It's gonna be awesome! Here's a video on it.



AWESOME RIGHT?!?!

Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I considered that game. Right now, I'm playing Millionheir.

    ReplyDelete