Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a Video of What I Did Last Semester

Here's a video that everyone in my class really liked! All we had to do was use all the information we learned through-out the semester and put it to work. I used Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Aftereffects to make this movie. The characters in it are my own that I have created and developed over the last 5 years.The music is all from a game called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" by Nintendo... Gotta give them their props! The video is supposed to be of a team of kids that control elemental super powers going to fight a super evil bad guy. Oh and also, it was only to be one minute long. Any questions, just ask me. Well then... Here you go!


(sorry about how crappy it looks... had to reduce it's quality so that Blogger could upload it. :( )

And once again... Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!!

1 comment: