Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nintendo News... and more...


Well the conference was today. For all of the updates that happened as they happened, check out this link. <-RIGHT THERE! Over all I thought it was pretty awesome. No big games that I would go gaga for but at least a new Zelda game was announced. I'm always happy when those come out because that means Nintendo still knows what they are doing. If you didn't understand some parts of what was in that link, feel free to ask me on here or wherever! I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Now for the more... June Solicits! Yay! Marvel unveiled their solicits for June yesterday and I gotta admit... They look good! What I'm most looking forward to is Captain America # 600 and the upcoming Fallen Son story arc in Amazing Spider-Man.

I really hope the upcoming Captain America will be as epic as Thor # 600. I mean I was BLOWN away with that issue of Thor! It was amazing!

With Norman running the entire show, I'm happy to finally see what Spider-Man's reaction will be. I'm pretty sure it will be very epic. Let's keep masks on this time though, people!

Well that's it tonight!
Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

1 comment: