Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Time to Begin

Here we go... My name is Javier and I have decided to go ahead and start up my own blog!

I have been thinking about doing this for some time... I just never really had the will to actually start it up. I don't really know what finally convinced me to start... Maybe it was Kate... Maybe I finally snapped... Either way I thought it was time to make a blog.

On this blog I will have:
News from around the web that grabs my attention the most (consider this a warning... It will most likely be Nintendo and Marvel news)
Album/ Song/ Band reviews
Comic/ Artist/ Author reviews
And of course, blog entries from yours truly. I will try and not rant too much but, eh, you know how it is out there right now.

Being a freshman in college means I don't really get to communicate that much with my friends from high school. Even when I do talk to my friends, I can never really tell them exactly how things are here at Woodbury University. I figure that maybe this can help get the message across more. I still want to keep in touch with my friends and I only hope they want the same.

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

THE SUPER MARIO HAS ARRIVED!

2 comments:

  1. You are the coolest, Javi! I'm so glad you're doing this. What a perfect way to keep us all up-to-date.

    You don't need luck, you're going to blow it up!!!

    ReplyDelete