Monday, March 9, 2009

Funny Stuff

So about 2 weeks ago I had my first character animation pencil test here at Woodbury. I had to first create a character and then develop it into something I can animate. Well I chose a clown because that's how I roll. After getting approval, I had to then animate my character walking. I did with, I have to say, great results! I converted it into a video for you all to see so... HERE YA GO! Mind you it IS short because it is only one walk cycle...




Next up I want to show you guys a hilarious comic strip from http://www.buttersafe.com/
I think these guys produce pure gems and this is only one of them:



Thanks for reading!

PEACE!!!

3 comments:

  1. how many still images did it take to make that clown walk? it's GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, in case you didn't know - it's me! kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me 10 drawings! I don't think that's too much considering 24 frames are ONE second!

    ReplyDelete