Monday, March 23, 2009

Platinum!


I got Pokémon Platinum! YAY! The latest version of Pokémon is out and I snatched it up as SOON as it hit the streets! I must say... Even though it's pretty much the same as most of the other installations, it's definitely the best one so far. The battle dynamic is a lot smoother, the diversity of which Pokémon you can catch and use is very nice, and the replay ability is definitely there in full force!

Platinum's story basically plays out just like Diamond and Pearl's story with just a few tweaks. The most appealing new feature in this version is the addition is the battle frontier. This is a place where trainers can really step up and test their true strength and abilities. I REALLY want to try my best and become a strong trainer instead of just a collector. Hopefully I'll conquer the Battle Frontier in here!

That's pretty much all I have to say tonight because I want to get back to playing my game!
Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. My brother in law takes his gameboy EVERYWHERE. He never leaves the house. He's 19, btw. And the only fucking game he has is one of the Pokemon games.

    ReplyDelete