Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday! That means I'm back!


Okay, so in case you didn't notice, I will NOT be regularly posting on the weekends. Why? I don't know... Just to have a break from the week I guess.

Over the weekend I didn't do much of anything. I started playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess again after a couple of months not touching it. I told myself that I was going to beat this game by the end of the week but I am only at like the 4th dungeon or something like that... I don't really know how to tell the progress with this game... I just got the Zora armor and am now looking for the next Fused Shadow. I think that's pretty early so I'm not sure I will be able to do what I want to by the end of the week.

This week is my spring break and I didn't go home! Ticket prices are very weird... It would have actually cost less to go to New York rather than Houston! WTF is that?!? Oh well... I'll just stay here for a week trying to beat some video games. I also have some homework to do so I'll guess it'll be good to stay here. Also I need to chillax. Been a long couple of days.

Well yeah. That's today's entry! Boring as boring can be! Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry. Internet wonky.
    Yea, you're pretty early in the game.
    I beat in in 80 hours. :/

    ReplyDelete