Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nintendo is King.

Always has been and always will be! Don't believe me? Just check out this link here.

You just can't mess with them! <-CLICK HERE.

And don't forget to read the link inside this link to the actual news story. I'm gonna be posting my Nintendo news mostly from GoNintendo but they get their news from other sites so don't forget to check out the actual news and not just what this site says. Consider GoNintendo a blog from which I get my news.

That's all I want to say tonight... This REALLY caught my attention today and I hope it'll amaze you as much as it amazed me!! Tomorrow, Nintendo's President, Satoru Iwata, will be giving a speech over at the Game Developer's Conference tomorrow and most of us Nintendo Fan-boys are pretty excited about what he is gonna say. Nintendo is pretty notable for their ability of keeping things secret until they are ready to announce something. This means nobody really knows what Satoru Iwata is gonna say tomorrow! It'll be a surprise to everyone! (Except, of course, to those that work at Nintendo.) Get ready for some more Nintendo news tomorrow!!

Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we had art together that there was a project and you did it on, i think, nintendo creator.
    At least, i think that was you...

    ReplyDelete