Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday. That Can Only Mean One Thing!!


A Brand New Scrubs and a Brand New South Park!

I'm in heaven! First off I'll talk about the Scrubs Episode.

It's titled "My Nah Nah Nah". The episodes name comes from the opening sound effect from the intro to Sports Center. It starts with J.D. and Turk watching an episode and it eventually helps with a problem Turk is having later on with a patient. I don't want to give away ALL of the episode but I will say it was awesome. It was the kind of episode that reminds me why I love Scrubs. It combines drama and comedy in such a fantastic way it boggles me that it has never won an Emmy or anything! This show deserves that AND MORE! Goodness I love Scrubs.

Later on in the night, a new South Park came on titled "The Coon". Fear not though. It's not the bad way that word is used. Coon is simply Cartman's super hero name. That should be enough info for you to figure out that this episode is AWESOME! It's all basically a parody on "The Dark Knight". The boys at South Park did a GREAT job of parodying the movie in a hilarious way. South Park is also one of my favorite shows of all time!!

So in general, I did nothing today but watch new episodes of my two of my favorite shows.

P.S. Image is from here.

Thanks for reading!
PEACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. i saw that episode of scrubs of course. i love that i see scrubs before you! 8)

    ReplyDelete