Thursday, April 2, 2009

So I Didn't Post Yestreday Because...

It was April Fool's Day! I didn't want any non-believers up in here so I decided to skip the post altogether.

Okay... So BECAUSE it was April Fool's Day, I was gotten.

The first one I got was baaaad. My mom knows I care about my little brother very much so anything that happens to him affects me very badly. Yesterday she texted me saying that he was failing second grade. I was VERY troubled so I immediately called my mom to see if anything was going to be done about it. Turns out it was a prank. My face was SOO red it was unbelievable. I actually fell for it. The only reason I fell for it, however was because it involved my little brother. I still think it was a rotten trick from my mom! >=|

Then later on at night I get a phone call from Kate. I thought it was about something she had told me over Facebook. I, however, didn't answer because a new South Park was on (sorry... It was great, by the way). Anyway after the show ended, I called her back and she didn't answer. I thought she was sleeping so I let it go. A few minutes later I get a call from her. I answer it only to get Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on the other line. I had been Rick Roll'd by telephone... I know... I can't believe it either! I was like... WOW!

So yeah... Those two are the only "pranks" that got me yesterday. To sign out tonight I want to show you a HILARIOUS webcomic that I have been reading for QUITE some time now. Andrew Hussie is unbelievably hilarious in all his works. He has a bunch of webcomics you can check out here: The Projects of Andrew Hussie. All that stuff is old but I still look back at it and laugh and laugh. It's great stuff. Right now he has this other website he updates with webcomics. You can click here for that one: MS Paint Adventures. He just finished up a series there called Problem Sleuth. It's too late to see what happened with that one but he's about to start up a whole new story on the tenth! I can't wait! (You have to have a wild sense of humor and imagination to really get what Hussie is saying.) Anywho, I thought I'd share with you a comic he did a while back. It's froma series titled "A Steep Price For Pie"




Hilarious, no? God, I love it.

Anyway that's all for me tonight!

Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

2 comments: