Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Woot! It's Tuesday!

I don't really know why that would be reason to celebrate, but hey! Who needs a reason? In tonight's blog I will be talking about my brand new DSi!



I went to the midnight launch event for this because it just so happened that the Gamestop where I reserved my DSi was having one and I didn't want to miss out. I got my DSi about 10 minutes after midnight on Sunday, April 5th. It was pretty exciting. I couldn't wait to get back to my room and play with it and it's cameras and voice recorder and music playback capabilities. Unfortunately, I walked to the Gamestop with my roommate, who's totally awesome by the way, and it takes us about 40 minutes to get to either destination. I like to walk so why not just walk there? Wasn't too bad. I'm actually glad we walked though. It's good for you!
Anyway we get back and all I can do is open up the box and marvel at it. Sure I tried out a few pics but that was pretty much it. We were tired as hell. So we went to sleep at about 1:15 or so. I'd have to mess around with my new DSi the next day... :(

END PART ONE!!!

Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

2 comments: