Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woot! It's Wednesday!

I woke up the next morning with great intentions! I had much hope in my eyes. I got my DSi and immediately started messing with the cameras on it. Yes. There are TWO cameras on the DSi. One on the inside, to take pictures of yourself, and one on the outside, to take pictures of your friends! I know... AWESOME! I'm gonna toss a bunch of pictures on here that I have been taking with these cameras. There's all these different specs on the DSi that I can't really tell you all about because... Well... I just don't know all that much about hardware stuff and all that jazz so here's a link that can tell you more about it all:

DSi Specs

And now... Here's some pictures!!









Yes yes, I know. Very creepy. I just want to show you guys what you can do with this camera. I want the word to get out there! I am very happy that I got this and I don't regret it one bit! :)

That's all for tonight. Thanks for reading!
PEACE!!!

1 comment: