Monday, April 27, 2009

I went on a field trip today! Also... A nice preview of what's to come!

First of all I want to apologize to all you who were expecting a blog from me last week... I got overwhelmed with school work so I couldn't really update my stuff here. I have been working on my final.

Anyway... I went on a field trip today! Yup! You read that right! I took a tour with several other animation students at Matchframe. It was pretty cool. It's pretty much an editing studio They basically only work on Post-Production stuff. That's all the final touches and editing that goes into media before it gets sent out. Not what I want to get into at all but still... It was very interesting to see how much work is actually put into things most people take for granted.

Next I want to give you all a "preview" of my next project. I have been working on this thing for a while now and there is actually a lot more work that needs to be done to it. The "preview" I'm gonna be showing you is of a frame but I blurred it up so that you can't really tell what's going on. Take a look!



The light bulbs here are very yellow, aren't they? Anywho, I promise this little project, AKA "My Final", is gonna look pretty tight. It's due Wednesday night so I'm pretty sure you guys will get to see it all either by the end of that night or Thursday night. Stay tuned for that!

Thanks for reading!
PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment