Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Monday Again...

Sorry about not posting last week. Got busy right before Halloween weekend. Haha.

Last Thursday was a dance here at school. I dressed up as Billy Mays and, I must say, it went over pretty well. People really liked it! All I really did was gel my hair back and put on a blue button up shirt. I really liked dressing up like that guy... He was awesome...

This past Sunday... The unspeakable happened. I shaved my face hair off. That's right ladies and gentlemen, I do not have my beard any more... I am beardless... As much as I love having my facial hair, I gotta say... I feel a lot more comfortable like this. I may look a little goofier but damn it all I feel better. I'm gonna end this blog with a nice picture of me so you can see my "new" look.


Damn I look Mexican, don't I?!

Thanks for Reading! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment