Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hooray! A New Animation!

This is basically an extension of that bouncing ball with tail that I put up on my Youtube Channel. I had to change the ball out with an animal. I decided to do a bunny rabbit landing on Mickey Mouse's head. This rabbit is supposed to be an "homage" to Oswald The Lucky Rabbit. He actually came out before Mickey. Unfortunately, Mickey became a lot more popular than him and Oswald was kind of left out in the dust... In this quick little animation, I wanted to have this rabbit hop onto this statue and completely tear it up. I, however, ran out of time. I instead just kept to the assignment and had him just hop on it. Anyway, enough words! Time for movie!


I looped it twice so you can get a good look at it. Thanks for watching!

Thanks for reading! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment