Monday, September 14, 2009

BAM!

So... I'm back. Back to the blog. I'm not sure why I didn't post this summer. It feels like I'm a fall season show coming back from a summer drought. Haha.

I don't really have anything new to report on here. I'm back here in California with my awesome truck. Been driving around the city getting used to the scenery. I think the city of Burbank is pretty easy to navigate around. All of Los Angeles and it's freeways are a completely different story. I need to study up on these freeways.

As for my promise for not buying comics this summer, I kinda kept true to it. I didn't buy too many. Maybe just 4 this whole summer. I waited until I got back here. That was fun.

That's all that comes to mind tonight. Tomorrow's post should be a little more fun than this one. I just hope you guys understand it. It's something that's been in the back of my head for a little while and I just watched this one movie that made me want to pursue the thought further. Anyway... Here's another absolutely amazing comic from the guys at Buttersafe.


Here's the link: The Heroic Dog

And as always...
Thanks for Reading... PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment