Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Announcing the return of...


LINK
These pictures! Yay! I know I know. You probably don't believe me. First of all I posted up a picture that is over 2 years old. Secondly, I've been telling you all that I've been wanting to do this for a while and haven't really done anything about it.
Well... I feel better about this project this semester. I really like this idea and I have this tiny little sketchbook that I carry around with me all the time that will help me do more drawings!
If you don't know what "project" I'm talking about, here's a summary from a different picture I have on DeviantArt:

"Okay so I am planning on starting my own fan-art/ fiction style thing with Pokémon! I plan on having six groups of threes travel through the Pokémon World! Since there are only four known regions, I plan on having one group per region and two regions have two groups. I am going to have all of these people meet up and it'll be like hey meet in the first time so all these interactions will be new as if we only existed in the Pokémon World!"

The groups I had in mind on that page will definitely be changed. I'm still working on those details. I might be able to crank out one new drawing this week. Hopefully. Maybe on Saturday.

Sorry I can't give you a preview right now. You'll just have to take my word on it. :)

Thanks for reading.
PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment