Monday, October 15, 2012

Sketches of a Project

 

These are some drawings from a project I had a while back at school. We were given the task of creating an original IP using only a fairy tale. I chose the Ugly Duckling. My story was about a kid named Billy born into a family of scientists only to find that he doesn't really belong. The people in the world are born with characteristics that suit them for their jobs. Billy's family all look relatively similar as they are all scientists. Billy, however, finds that he just wasn't "built" for something like that. He goes on a journey to discover where he really belongs (Turns out he's built for farming!)
Anyway these are some initial sketches I made for some of the main characters that would be in my story. I also included a color study of what kinds of colors would be found through-out the story.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment