Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Umm... Yeah. I gotta go...

So today was a boring day. Nothing extra special happened or anything. It kinda felt like the day was just there. Actually if I had anything to say about today, I'd say that this is what most of my work days will feel like. I'm sure as soon as the projects that I am working on start picking up in pace, the days won't feel so uneventful. I don't even know what else to write on here. How did I keep up with this blog at least once a day earlier? Interesting. I honestly don't have anything else to talk about. Hmm. Oh well.

I guess I could bring this one little thing up... I want to know what I should do with my face hair.

'Stacheless
Just a mustache
Beardy Beard

I don't know which to go for. I was also thinking about having a little goatee but I think that's just a little too douchey... Hmm. Oh well. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!
PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment