Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So... Halloween is coming up...

I still don't have my costume! Oh noez!

Well... In my "defense", it's a pretty simple costume to come up with. All I need is a button up blue shirt, some khaki pants, and a belt. Have you figured out who I'm gonna be yet? I'll give you a hint...

Aww yeah baby! I've been told that I can do a pretty solid impersonation of him so my entire oufit will rely solely on my voice. I can do the hand gestures and such too! This should be amazing! God I miss him...

In more Javier-related news... I recently drank 20 half liter bottles of water in about a 5 day span. I uhh... I don't know if that's weird or not. It's not like I marathoned these or like I didn't drink anything else. The fact is that I took my time drinking these and I actually drank many other drinks (cups of milk, water, and juice). I'm sure drinking this much water is normal... right? What I'm most concerned about, however, is all the money I'm spending on these packs of water... Oh well.

On the next blog, I'll be talking about upcoming Nintendo games! The ones I'm gonna try and get. Alright then... As always...

Thanks for Reading! PEACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. you're supposed to drink 8 things of water. don't know the exact measurement of things, just know its 8.

    ReplyDelete